Meeting the growing international needs of our clients with solutions in 62 countries across five continents. . .
Business is Increasingly Global
TalentWave has invested heavily in building a proprietary engagement platform to engage independent workers in the US and its territories. For our clients who wish to engage workers outside of the US we can also provide an introduction to a carefully screened network of global partners.
These in-country providers offer a robust footprint, valuable insight and specialization, and first-class service to meet the growing international needs of our clients’ independent workforces. Global services vary by country, but typically include:
- Employed and/or self-employed structures
- Tax registration and de-registration
- Social security management
- Work permit and visa applications
- In-country payroll and insurance solutions
- Compliance audit and ongoing risk mitigation
- Updates and legislation tracking specific to a region/country
- International policies and regulatory intelligence
- Language and cultural support
TalentWave’s global services cover 62 countries across 5 continents
- We have focused our engagement capabilities on the US market and service clients anywhere throughout the US and territories
- Through our partner network, we can provide employed/self-employed engagement solutions virtually anywhere else in the world
The TalentWave Blog
Your source for expert analysis and commentary on the independent workforce. We also share our thought leadership and proven client best practices on safely and effectively engaging independent workers.
Visit our Resources section download the latest TalentWave thought leadership material.
There's Much More
Understanding and navigating the complexities of our industry is what we do best and we'd enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about yours. Please fill out the fields below and we'll contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.