A robust technology solution for managing your independent workforce. . .
Enterprise Service Delivery Platform
TalentWave leverages iConnect, our proprietary enterprise service delivery platform, as the foundation for providing end-to-end support and services to our clients, consultants, vendors and partners. Robust service-bus architecture means iConnect integrates into a client-chosen VMS and most MSP environments, creating a seamless, optimized user experience.
iConnect is an on-demand, unified technology solution that enables the evaluation and management of independent contractors and the management of payrolled workers. TalentWave clients can use the total iConnect solution or simply choose only the modules they need:
- ICverify – for IC Compliance
Quickly and easily determine the proper classification of a contractor in seconds with our fully automated solution. Learn more
- ICpay – for IC Engagement/Agent of Record (AOR)
Invoice and payment administration for multiple independent contractors. Management of 1099 and State reporting requirements. Learn more
- Professional Payroll – for Employer of Record (EOR)
Payroll and benefits administration for self-sourced workers or contract workers who don’t qualify as independent contractors. Learn more
- Talent Community – for talent re-engagement
Build a proprietary talent community of proven independent workers that can quickly be re-engaged on new projects. Learn more
Delivered as a SaaS – A 100% cloud-based solution requiring no software installation or maintenance. Users can access anytime and from anywhere.
Seamless Integration – Integrate seamlessly with leading Vendor Management Systems through a rich API.
Dashboards and Reports – Delivering full visibility into your IC population so you can optimize spending based on accurate data.
Secure – Ensuring operational and data security with detailed, rigid processes, policies, and procedures.
What Does iConnect Do?
- Classification & Compliance
- Workforce Administration
- Payroll Services
- Talent Identification and Re-engagement
- Your VMS remains the system of record
- TalentWave information can feed VMS reports
- IC data is integrated into overall reporting by business unit
- Standard reporting examples:
- Spend by: manager, location, business unit, contractor, etc.
- PO information
- Onboarding statistics
- IC management statistics
- Reports by Function/User role
- Hiring Manager – 9 standard reports
- Contractor – 17 standard reports
- Executive – 18 standard reports
- Purchasing – 6 standard reports
- Additional reports can be customized for each client/role
A short video highlighting the features and functionality of our ICverify application.
There's Much More
Understanding and navigating the complexities of our industry is what we do best and we'd enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about yours. Please fill out the fields below and we'll contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.