Engage and manage service providers while increasing business efficiency and reducing risks. . .
TalentWave offers a Sub-Vendor Engagement service to strategically engage service providers on behalf of a client. With this solution, we subcontract with referred third-party vendors whom the client does not wish to contract directly.
The client benefits from cost and efficiency savings in contract administration while maintaining consistency in how it manages its vendors, and streamlined processes for on-boarding and engaging a large contractor workforce.
Engaging small service providers on a subcontractor basis is easy through TalentWave’s Sub-vendor Engagement service. Clients choose this solution for a variety of reasons:
- To engage non-preferred small service providers
- Vendor consolidation
- Improved procurement category management, enhanced workload capacity
- Contract administration cost and efficiency savings
- Preservation of preferred supplier-tiering
- Ensure program compliance
- Vendor management and process consistency
- Assurance that service provider meets pre-defined vendor standards, including business license, insurance, and tax reporting
- Verification that all vendor workers performing services for client are classified and contracted properly throughout their engagement
Sub-Vendor Engagement can include:
- Back-office support and administration
- Contract negotiation and execution
- Client-specific documentation and contract provisions
- Insurance verification and renewal tracking
- Proper classification of all vendor workers performing services
- Pre-screening verification of workers
- Payroll tax reporting verification
- Payment processing
- Year-end reporting
- Work orders
- Activity management
There's Much More
Understanding and navigating the complexities of our industry is what we do best and we'd enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about yours. Please fill out the fields below and we'll contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.