With TalentWave by your side you can focus on delivering exceptional project results, we handle all the business details. . .
TalentWave is Your Passport to Independence
Free agents are leading the charge into the new world of work. As an independent worker, you know establishing a legal working relationship with an enterprise client can be complicated and keep you from doing the work you love. TalentWave offers a better way.
Our enterprise clients rely on freelancers, consultants, and independent contractors, all of which make up what is now being called the “independent workforce.” Worker misclassification and co-employment risks introduced by these non-agency resources remain a serious problem that these organizations must deal with. This is why they retain TalentWave to help structure and manage the working relationship.
Strategic Issues for Independent Professionals
Free agents face a number of strategic issues when onboarding with a new client, such as:
- Defining and finalizing the SOW for the project they will be working on
- Getting a contract in place that protects them and also defines all the legal and financial aspects of the working relationship with the client
- Ensuring their ability to start working on the project as quickly as possible
- Establishing an easy process for invoicing time, expenses, and milestones
- Gaining access to health and wellness benefits (medical, vision, dental, life, retirement)
- Accurate and predictable payments for services rendered
- Safeguarding their ability to operate independently, while providing clients with the peace that comes from knowing a free agent is not creating extra risk for them
Value Proposition for Contractors
TalentWave provides IC compliance and engagement solutions to a large number of enterprise clients. No matter which TalentWave engagement solution you work under (Employer-of-record/payroll, Agency-of-record/IC, qualified vendor) our singular focus is on your success. Many of the contractors we engage on behalf of our clients share that they most appreciate the following benefits:
- TalentWave is easy to use. Many project resources call us their contract employer of choice.
- TalentWave provides a quick and transparent onboarding process
- TalentWave takes a consultative approach to independent contractor qualification
- TalentWave offers help with SOW finalization and the contracting process
- TalentWave offers access to a professional-grade and cost-effective benefits package
- TalentWave promises accurate payments, and clarity around the payment terms and calendar for each client program
- TalentWave offers dedicated account management resources that answer questions quickly, provide help with issue resolution and advocacy with the client/project sponsor
- TalentWave offers access to new consulting opportunities
- TalentWave maintains a dual focus on client satisfaction (both the enterprise client and also the consultant performing the services)
See how we validate your IC classification and help you maintain an independent relationship with your clients
The TalentWave Blog
Your source for expert analysis and commentary on the independent workforce. We also share our thought leadership and proven client best practices on safely and effectively engaging independent workers.
There's Much More
Understanding and navigating the complexities of our industry is what we do best and we'd enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about yours. Please fill out the fields below and we'll contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.