TalentWave helps Purchasing Professionals make the right contingent workforce decisions while minimizing the risk…
Enabling Flexible Workforce Category Management
Transparency, control, and cost savings define the goals of a Purchasing professional. Contingent labor and consulting are two indirect spend categories with exciting opportunities but also huge risks. Many procurement organizations oversee their own contingent labor and consulting purchasing. Make TalentWave your trusted partner to optimize what is often the largest and least optimized spend category within an organization: the independent workforce.
Strategic Issues for Procurement Leaders
Procurement leaders are concerned with flexible workforce category management issues such as:
- Greater visibility and control over your consulting vendors and labor suppliers
- Decreasing the overall cost and increasing the value from vendors and suppliers
- Simplified contracts administration, vendor contract compliance
- Better oversight and management of vendor and supplier performance (including SLAs)
- A/P process simplification and invoice consolidation
- Uniform agreements with independent contractors, consulting vendors and labor suppliers
- Integration with MSP programs and VMS systems
Value Proposition for Procurement Sponsors
TalentWave designs customized solutions for our clients to solve these procurement issues and deliver bottom-line results. Our Procurement sponsors have realized the following invaluable benefits:
- Enhanced “visibility and control” of contingent spend
- A consistent end-to-end process to secure, manage, and pay external vendors
- Detailed reporting on spend and usage to enable effective category management
- Streamlined vendor onboarding and qualification, including proper worker classification and independent contractor compliance, labor law compliance, background checks, insurance and certification verification
- Eliminating “rogue spend” that often occurs outside of a managed program
- Data that drives rate rationalization across various labor suppliers, vendor consolidation and spend optimization
- Compelling flexible worker engagement solutions that help to attract and retain the talent your stakeholders need
- Outsourcing of non-essential admin functions, along with improved reporting
- More capacity to focus on strategic projects due to outsourcing of IC management and risk
The TalentWave Blog
Your source for expert analysis and commentary on the independent workforce. We also share our thought leadership and proven client best practices on safely and effectively engaging independent workers.
TalentWave’s comprehensive suite of independent workforce engagement solutions are delivered through our proprietary iConnect® SaaS technology platform.
There's Much More
Understanding and navigating the complexities of our industry is what we do best and we'd enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about yours. Please fill out the fields below and we'll contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.