No one understands the value of independent workers better than a project sponsor or functional leader…
Fast, Easy & Efficient Contractor Engagement
With a laser focus on execution while managing costs, no one better understands the value of independent workers than the project sponsor or functional leader.
Project sponsors and functional leaders know finding and retaining essential talent is the key to getting work done. Oftentimes the best talent for the project is an independent contractor, consultant, or freelancer. The reality of today’s labor market is that many of the most highly-skilled workers are choosing to work exclusively on a project or interim basis.
Strategic Issues for Project Sponsors
Many organizations have contingent labor programs that find and engage temporary workers from agencies. Unfortunately, these programs often struggle to engage non-agency consultants and independent contractors. Improperly engaging these workers poses an enormous risk to your organization. TalentWave’s managed programs provide the solution by addressing major strategic issues:
- Helping you get work done by engaging flexible workers, across all categories
- Getting your flexible workers onboarded as quickly as possible so they can start to work on your project or assignment
- Categorizing each worker appropriately to eliminate the risk of worker misclassification
- Making it easy for you to approve time or deliverables, and expenses
- Ensuring your resources are paid accurately and on time
- Providing access to a comprehensive benefits package that helps you recruit and retain talent
- How to reduce your reliance on staffing or staff augmentation firms for talent by creating your own talent communities
Value Proposition for Project Sponsors
Partnering with TalentWave means we design a solution specifically tailored to your organization to deliver bottom-line results. TalentWave gives project sponsors the tools they need to face operational challenges. Our project sponsors and functional leaders tell us the following benefits make a difference:
- TalentWave’s service is easy to use. Project sponsors simply refer the resource and the SOW to us, we take care of the rest.
- Simple time/expense/milestone entry and approval
- Rapid onboarding and easy offboarding of pre-identified, non-agency resources
- We don’t interfere in their ability to engage with a contingent worker; we just help them do it right.
- Dedicated TalentWave point of contac, and high-touch service that answers any manager or consultant questions, and quickly resolves any issues
We help reduce your reliance on staffing or staff augmentation firms by enabling you to create your own talent communities
The TalentWave Blog
Your source for expert analysis and commentary on the independent workforce. We also share our thought leadership and proven client best practices on safely and effectively engaging independent workers.
TalentWave’s comprehensive suite of independent workforce engagement solutions are delivered through our proprietary iConnect® SaaS technology platform.
There's Much More
Understanding and navigating the complexities of our industry is what we do best and we'd enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about yours. Please fill out the fields below and we'll contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.