TalentWave has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website:
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information.
- Our site’s registration and contact forms require users to give us personal information (like their name and email address). We use customer contact information from these forms to send the user information based on the user’s request. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary.
- This site contains links to other sites. TalentWave is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
- We may conduct online surveys that ask visitors for contact information (like their email address). We use contact data from our surveys to send the user information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. The customer’s contact information is also used to contact the visitor when necessary and may be shared with other companies who may want to contact our visitors (when applicable and with the user’s consent).
- We use this data to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing them content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences. This information may be shared with advertisers on an aggregate basis and in a confidential manner.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. This includes SSL secure servers, firewalls and restricted access to such information. The content included in this site is the sole property of TalentWave. Any use of the material contained herein without the prior consent of TalentWave may be considered infringement of trademark, copyright and/or intellectual property laws.
- TalentWave respects the privacy of users, workers and clients and will not distribute or sell individual or corporate private and confidential information without the prior consent of the respective owners.
The TalentWave Blog
Your source for expert analysis and commentary on the independent workforce. We also share our thought leadership and proven client best practices on safely and effectively engaging independent workers.
There's Much More
Understanding and navigating the complexities of our industry is what we do best and we'd enjoy the opportunity to talk with you about yours. Please fill out the fields below and we'll contact you within 24 hours. Thank you.