Now, more than ever, the independent workforce is essential to how the world of work is transforming. TalentWave knows it takes EXTRAORDINARY talent strategies in EXTRAORDINARY times to navigate the unknowns of this volatile economy. We are pleased to sponsor the CWS Summit this September. And we look forward to being a part of this new, online experience that promises to be a highly-interactive, virtual event and one of the largest networking platforms for contingent workforce professionals of the year!
We have complimentary passes to the virtual conference and would like to invite you to attend as our guest. Please contact email@example.com for more information about a pass!
What to expect and how to engage:
- See keynote presentations from SIA’s Global Workforce Solutions Director, Jo Matkin and the Pioneering World’s #1 Executive Coach, Marshall Goldsmith
- Attend our Speaker Spotlight Session, led by TalentWave’s CEO – Teresa Creech, and our panel of clients on Tuesday, Sept 15 from 11:50am – 12:20pm (PDT)
- Participate in facilitated networking roundtable discussions with your peers
- Join 25 concurrent sessions with live and interactive Q&A
- Explore the virtual exhibit hall and drop by our ‘booth’ where TalentWave will showcase our services and have live solution executives available to answer your questions
- Connect, via the online platform, with TalentWave leadership, SIA representatives, speakers and hundreds of your peers worldwide for thought leadership, industry insights and networking
If you’ve attended the in-person CWS Summit in the past, you know that it is an amazing opportunity to connect, engage and network with your peers and industry experts as you navigate uncharted territory and prepare to take your workforce solutions program into the future.
Questions? Just ask! CWS is a great learning and networking event, so be sure to mark your calendar. We look forward to seeing you online!