Don’t let your best independent workers simply walk away at the conclusion of a project. You’ve spent time training them. They know your brand and have established strong relationships within your company that take time to build. Knowledge equity is priceless.
Let TalentWave help you keep your resources readily accessible within your existing requisition process.
Curate and re-engage alumni, previous contractors, referrals and silver medalists (great candidates you interviewed, but didn’t hire for a full-time role,) with TalentBridge®, TalentWave’s cloud-based solution to extend your non-employee workforce.
With TalentBridge, simply select the best-known resources for your project, easily deploy them and get projects done faster.
The Benefits of TalentBridge
Decrease time to productivity
Save with a lower-cost workforce strategy solution
Obtain better results than third-party staffing
Safely engage workers from subscribed clouds
Comply with contingent workforce legal standards
Retain access to valuable legacy information and reuse resources
How does it work for hiring managers?
- Target. Proactively source your contingent worker using TalentBridge as a low-cost, first-point-of-reference consultant sourcing tool.
- Test. Determine the status of the worker and engagement implications based on the qualifications of the worker and the type of work being performed.
- Manage. Ensure the worker is managed according to the proper work status and employment laws as required.
- Re-engage. Bring back qualified consultants for future assignments.
How does it work for Talent?
- Register. Workers or candidates fill out a simple registration form via an attractive user interface.
- Confirm. The candidate is sent an email to confirm their registration and welcome them to the TalentBridge community.
- Build. Candidates can build a robust profile, link to social media sites such as LinkedIn and Facebook, upload a resume, and post their availability dates in the app.
- Match. TalentBridge matches the candidate profile with opportunities and suggests job matches.
- Apply: The candidate can review the position and apply for an open project.
- Review and Track: A TalentWave Talent Agent reviews an email triggered by the program and determines the viability of the match. Candidates can track progress and manage communications with their Talent Agent in the system.