What types of personal data we process:
- We use your IP address when you visit our website.
- Our site’s registration and contact forms require users to give us personal information (like their name and email address).
- We may conduct online surveys that ask visitors for contact information (like your email address).
- When you use our website, we collect information via cookies and similar technologies.
Why do we collect your personal data?
- We use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Web site. Your IP address is used to help identify you and your shopping cart and to gather broad demographic information
- We use your data collected on our website to tailor our visitor’s experience at our site, showing users content that we think they might be interested in, and displaying the content according to their preferences.
- We use contact data from our surveys to send you information about our company and promotional material from some of our partners. Your contact information is also used to contact you when necessary and may be shared with other companies who may want to contact you (when applicable and with your consent).
- We collect your personal information for the purpose of providing our payrolling and independent contractor compliance services to our customers. This personal information will only be collected with your consent
Will your information be shared?
- Your personal data may be shared with your consent and only for the purposes for which you give your consent.
- We may share aggregate information collected but this is general in nature and will not be personally identifiable.
Are there security measures in place to protect your data?
- TalentWave will take appropriate technical and organization measures to protect your personal information and data against loss of unlawful use.
- This website has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. This includes SSL secure servers, firewalls and restricted access to such information. The content included in this site is the sole property of TalentWave. Any use of the material contained herein without the prior consent of TalentWave may be considered infringement of trademark, copyright and/or intellectual property laws.
- This website contains links to other sites. TalentWave is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
What are your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
- Right to access—You can ask us if we are processing any of your personal data and receive a copy of the data
- Right to rectification—You can request that we correct inaccurate personal data about you
- Right to erasure—You have the right to have your personal data erased and deleted by TalentWave. Due to the way we maintain certain services, it may take some time before backup copies are erased, however TalentWave is committed compliance with Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and your right to have your personal data erased.
- Right to restriction of processing—If your personal data was contested but some time is needed for us to verify an inaccuracy, you can request that we suspend the processing of your data.
- Right to data portability—You have the right to a structured, easily readable report of all of your personal data, as well as the right to request that we transmit that data directly to another controller.
- Right to object—You have the right to object to processing your personal data. This also includes your right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Withdrawal of consent or to request erasure of data
If you wish to withdraw your consent, or request to have your personal data erased, please email our legal department at Compliance2@TalentWave.com.
If you are a California Resident
If you are applying for a position with TalentWave, please review our TalentWave Notice for Applicants to understand your rights.