Almost every industry can benefit from engaging the independent workforce. So how do you effectively tap into the potential of highly skilled independent workers (contractors, freelancers, temps, etc.)? This step-by-step strategic planning guide will help you build your own unique strategy for engaging independent workers alongside your full-time employees.
HOW WE CAN HELP
With TalentWave you can outsource non-essential administrative functions and improve overall reporting. Plus, you’ll be amazed at how much time you gain to focus on strategic projects by outsourcing IC management.
TalentWave is dedicated to your success. Our team of Program Specialists will support you every step of the way, and you’ll notice a significant reduction in escalations from project sponsors as well as ICs.
- Avoid being shark bait. AB5 sets a new standard for worker misclassification.
- More tremors in California: Why you simply can’t ignore the AB5 state Assembly bill as it relates to Dynamex and Independent Contractors
- Consulting firms CAN thrive in an environment of rapid change
- Massachusetts in 2008. New York in 2015. Virginia, New Jersey and Colorado in 2018. Now, Wisconsin.
- DOL’s 4-Factor Test May Help Take the Guesswork out of Joint-Employment