Almost every industry can benefit from engaging the independent workforce. So how do you effectively tap into the potential of highly skilled independent workers (contractors, freelancers, temps, etc.)? This step-by-step strategic planning guide will help you build your own unique strategy for engaging independent workers alongside your full-time employees.
HOW WE CAN HELP
With TalentWave you can outsource non-essential administrative functions and improve overall reporting. Plus, you’ll be amazed at how much time you gain to focus on strategic projects by outsourcing IC management.
TalentWave is dedicated to your success. Our team of Program Specialists will support you every step of the way, and you’ll notice a significant reduction in escalations from project sponsors as well as ICs.
- Big changes on the horizon for Virginia employment law. Are you ready?
- COVID-19 intensifies pressure on AB5… is now the time to hit ‘pause?’
- Will COVID-19 force the creation of a third class of U.S. worker?
- A virtual bench of affiliates is more cost effective than maintaining under-utilized employees
- Consulting firms CAN thrive in an environment of rapid change